Heart Touching I miss you status in nepali

 I Miss You Status 2021

Today I have brought you the heart touching Nepali I miss you status which can soothe your pain.When someone leaves us or gets away from someone, it is very difficult for us to forget those old memories. I have brought a bunch of unforgettable moments like this. Where are you? Where am I? You may have thousands of unforgettable moments. In this post I am writing about some i miss you.

I miss you status


I Miss You in nepali

If you don't know the Nepali meaning of i miss you then I miss you means I can't forget you.
Nepali meaning of I miss you
I miss You

Best I miss you status of 2022

लामो कपाल उस्तै जीउडाल 
झुक्कियर बोलाउन पुगेछु।
  हिजोआज बटामा जो हिडे पनि 
तिमि जस्तै लाग्छ । कसम तिमिलाइ बिर्सन सकिन।
I Miss You
Best I miss you status

मैले बा आमलाई सजिलै भुलेर
तिमिलाइ रोजे।तिमिले त सजिलै भुल्न सक्यो 
तराई मैले तिमिलै कहिल्यै  भुल्न सकिन। 

I easily forgot my mother and father,
I chose you. You could easily forget
but, I will never forget you
Unforgettable nepali quotes


म केहि पाइला हिडे पछि पछाडी फर्केर हेर्छु तिमि आयौ कि भनेर तर तिमि हुदैनौ। i miss you
I walk a few steps and look back to see if you come, but you don't. i miss you
Nepali I miss you status

तिमिले यति  धेरै माया दियौ कि मैले समहाल्न सकिन ।
जब टाढा भयौ तिम्रो मायाको महसुस भइरहेको छ 
i miss you

You gave me so much love that I couldn't handle it.
I feel your love when you are away
i miss you
I miss you best line


miss You poem
फुलबारीको फुल  हो तिमि 
तिमी संगै फुल्न सकिन 
सपना सारा भुली सके 
तिमिलाई भुल्न सकिन
            पुतली बनी केस सजाँए
            भमरा बनी डुल्न सकिन
            आफन्त सबै भुले मैले 
            तिमिलाइ भुल्न सकिन।
I miss you poem
I miss you




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love you in nepali and nepali quotes